Tuesday July 12
- What is going well?
- What is not going well (what are you struggling with)?
- What's something you'd like to share not about code?
- What's something you've learned
- A few more patterns are coming into focus ("I feel after yesterday about the amount of options for what to do in JS has narrowed")
- Event listeners
- What is HTTP?
- There's more to
fetching than meets the eye
preventDefault - Go home browser, I got this!
- Updating arrays of items
- [X] Event Listeners
preventDefault stops the usual behavior
- [X] Toggling classes vs styling just from JS
- Reduce JS complexity, use CSS for what it's good at!
- Increase style reusability!
- [X] When to use a class vs a function
- [X] Functions are task oriented, have no history or stored information (just arguments)
- [X] Classes can perform based on their history and stored information
- [X] Object Fit and Ratio Images
- [ ] Fetching and when to render
- [ ] Mapping and reduce
- [X] Single Responsibility and Smaller Modules
- [ ] Wiring things together